2098 Teron Trace N.E.
Dacula, GA 30019
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Patients are seen by appointment. Please call in advance so that we can reserve time for you. We make every effort to be on time for our patients and ask that you extend the same courtesy to us. We ask that if you are unable to keep your appointment with us, please call at least 24 hours in advance.
Insurance and Billing
We accept Delta Dental-In-Network. Though not a preferred provider for other insurances, we accept and will file for all PPO insurances. We understand our patient's desire to take advantage of their insurance benefits and we are happy to file your insurance for you as a courtesy.We will accept insurance payments for both primary and secondary insurance claims. All deductible and fee amounts not covered by insurance are due at the time of treatment unless written financial arrangements are made with the Office Manager prior to starting treatment.
Professional services are rendered and charged to you, not the insurance company. Please understand that the contract is between you and the insurance company, and payment for services is your responsibility. Please realize that insurance benefits vary from company to company and policy to policy. Dental insurance companies do not normally cover 100% of any dental fee and sometimes make no payments. The small print written in the plan reveals the truth about actual percentages, which can be less than expected.
As plans and benefits change frequently, it is vital that you provide us with accurate and current information regarding your insurance.
To assist you in planning, all fees will be discussed prior to treatment. We ask that all payments are made at the time of service unless prior arrangements are made. For your convenience we accept Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express and Care Credit.
Facilities and Equipment
1. Millennium Laser used for Laser Periodontal Surgery
- Not all lasers are the same! The Millennium Periolase Laser which is the first and only digital laser machine. It has been specifically created and formulated to treat periodontal diseases and soft tissue lesions and abnormalities. I have been trained to follow the LANAP - Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure - which is the only FDA approved and patented laser protocol for treating periodontal disease.
For more information please visit www.lanap.com.
2. Digital X-Rays, Digital Panorex and CBCT
- 3D imaging
- More Comfortable
- Better accuracy.
- Maybe electronically stored and transferred between offices.
- Environmentally Friendly-no chemicals for processing
- Less radiation exposure.
3. State of the Art Sterilization Equipment
- Cleanliness of the office, instruments, and equipment used for the patient is of paramount importance to Dr. Quintero's practice.
- For the patient's safety and well being, there is strict adherence to the OSHA guidelines and requirements.
4. Ultraonic Scaling Instrumentation
- Allows for thorough and gentle cleaning of the root structure under the gum tissue along with a water and medicated lavage or rinsing of the tooth and gums.
5. Digital Intra Oral Photography
- Allows you to see and better understand your on health issues and provides necessary support for insurance processing and acceptance of claims